Final Move Out
If your lease has expired and you have given written notice of intent to vacate at least 60 days prior to vacating, please follow these items to ensure the return of your security deposit.
• Make sure the unit is absent of damage that is beyond the normal
wear and tear.
• Clean the premise including oven, range, refrigerator, dishwasher,
bathrooms, closets, cupboards, patio and fireplace (if applicable).
• No damage to wood or resilient flooring, no holes, burns and/or stains
in the carpet.
• No furniture, trash or personal belongings left in the unit.
• Absence of sticker marks, scratches, defacement or holes in the walls,
doors and/or frames.
• No unpaid late charges, delinquent rents, unpaid fees or utilities.
• Return of all keys and garage door openers to the rental office on the
scheduled move-out date. Resident will be charged for each day the
keys are late.
• Provide a forwarding address at time of move out.
• If using bulk pick-up, make sure these items are picked up before your
• Nothing can be left at the curb, inside or around the outside of your
unit after your move-out date. Resident will be charged for removal of
• Call the AEP to take your name off the account as of your move-out
date but not before.
Below is a partial list of items that the resident will be charged for upon move out:
• Doors (interior, bi-fold)
• Drywall Repair (smaller than 2”, larger than 2”)
• Key replacement/Lock change
• Lighting fixture globes
• Window screen
• Carpet/Flooring/Woodwork (per room) – price depending on extra
cleaning, patching, extra deodorizing and/or replacing if it is stained,
urine stained, smell, needing sealed and/or damaged.
• Cleaning – price depending on condition of unit.
• Painting (per room) – price depending on color on wall, how many
coats of paint and/or damage.
• Removal of abandoned items – price depending on amount of items.
• Neglect – price depending on severity.
The Champion Property Management staff wishes you the best of luck in your future home. However, if there is anything that we can do to keep you as one of our valued residents, please contact the rental office at any time.
Please read through the following materials to ensure a smooth and orderly move-out.
Below you will find a copy of the “Final Move-out” Addendum, which will help you with the move-out process. Your unit is expected to be returned to its original condition upon move-out. You must provide your forwarding address to receive your security deposit.
Your pro-rated rent will need to be paid on the first of the month or a late fee will be added. The total amount due will include any past due amounts, if applicable.
On your move-out date, or any time before, please return the following to our leasing office:
• Apartment/Garage keys – Please return two copies of your keys.
• Forwarding address form.
• AEP close order form – Please have this form completely filled out
upon its return to the office. We will fax this to AEP. This will change
the name of the account back to Champion Property Management.
• CCOS Close order form – Please have this form completely filled out
upon its return to the office. We will fax this to CCOS to close your
account. You will need to contact CCOS to pay your final balance.
If you have any questions about the move-out process, please don't hesitate to contact your property manager.
Hilliard Ohio , 43026
Office Hours & Directions
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Take I-270 to Roberts Rd., go west on Roberts Rd. approximately 1 1/4 mile to Crystal Springs, turn left and then immediately right onto Catalina Circle Drive. Map