Community Policies and Procedures
The following items are in addition to your lease and/or is an explanation of lease paragraphs. Any violations will result in a fine of $25 per occurrence.
• There is a limited amount of parking spaces available. Residents must park in designated areas only. All motorcycles must use plywood to protect asphalt. Parking is not permitted on grass, along roadways, in fire lanes or any other area not designated. All signs posted with permits, residents agree to follow all restrictions. Parking is reserved for residents. All guests must park in parking lots provided. Any removal of vehicles is done at the owner’s expense. Parking is limited to passenger vehicles. No boats, trailers or storage of vehicles are permitted.
• No car repairs are permitted on the property. All vehicles must be fully operable and with proper tags. You will be subject to removal of vehicle and any costs incurred.
• No trash is to be stored outside of your home. All trash must be disposed of by placing trash and debris inside the dumpsters. Do not place trash and/or other objects around the trash container or on breezeway.
• No items are permitted to be stored outside of your home. All items must be stored inside your home or in garage (if applicable). Storage of items around air conditioning unit may cause unit to malfunction, which the tenant will be charged for. Any items being stored outside of your apartment will result in a $25 fine.
• Any and all guests must be accompanied by current resident in order to utilize swimming pool and tennis courts. Resident may bring up to two guests at any time. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• Residents are not permitted to use any outside faucets. These are reserved for use of management only. Any hoses found will be taken at the expense of the resident. Any resident in violation of using the faucets will be subject to a $25 fine.
• Pool rules are posted during open season. Please abide by them and encourage others to do the same. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times while in the pool area. Pools may not be reserved for private parties. Absolutely no swimming pool use will be permitted outside of posted pool hours.
• Window covering of drapes and window blinds are to be of neutral tone backing only. Other colors will result in removal. All mini-blinds provided must remain up at all times.
• If you have not signed the appropriate Pet Addendum, your rental agreement is a non-pet lease. Should a pet be found on the premises, you will be subject to removal of pet, payment of pet deposit or eviction.
• Please be certain your name and address appears on any and all checks submitted for rental payment. We cannot accept or hold post-dated checks.
• Wallpapering and/or painting are permitted. It is the resident’s responsibility to restore their apartment to its original condition. Any costs incurred by management to return to apartment to its original condition will be passed on as a charge to the resident.
• When the office is closed and an emergency arises, please call the maintenance hot line and press the “emergency” option. Should a noise problem arise, call the police department. We cannot solve noise disputes after the fact, and it is best to handle the problem while it is in progress.
• Emergencies are as follows, but not limited to: no heat, no hot water, broken pipes, fire damage, flooding, more than one toilet creating flooding, garbage disposal creating flooding.
• Maintenance required as a direct result of a resident’s negligence will be billed directly to you and is to be paid within the month the work is completed.
• Resident is not permitted to erect signs or fences of any kind around the property or home. Items found will be removed at the resident’s expense. No items may be attached to the outside of the building, garages, etc. for any reason. This includes satellite dishes of any kind.
• Residents using barbecue grills must monitor usage at all times. Grills must be used away from buildings. Absolutely no grills are permitted in the breezeways or garden-style buildings. Any damages caused by the grill will be repaired at the resident’s expense.
• Communities with lakes, ponds or streams: the use of good judgment and common sense is imperative. Fishing, swimming, boating, rafting or any other recreational sports are prohibited. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult resident when in the area of the lake or pond. Out of respect for the privacy of those residents living near these areas, please limit you activities to common areas away from doors and windows.
• Tennis courts are for the enjoyment of all residents. Please limit your court time to one hour so that all residents may have an opportunity to enjoy the courts.
• Miscellaneous: Skateboarding will not be permitted in the community. Toys, bicycles, carts, wagons and big wheels may not clutter sidewalks, streets, breezeways or lawns. Such objects must be stored inside garages or apartments, not in common areas, hallways, patios or outside. Residents may not operate businesses out of their apartments. Use of all recreational facilities is expressly prohibited outside of designated hours. All curfews that have been established are enforced for them by the municipality in which the apartment community is located. Young children are not permitted to play unsupervised in common areas or on the streets or parking areas. Parents or guardians are expected to supervise and oversee all outside activities of their children.
• It is the responsibility of each resident to secure renters insurance for the contents of their apartment, in addition to liability coverage for all major occurrences. Please make sure it is current at all times.
Hilliard Ohio , 43026
Office Hours & Directions
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Take I-270 to Roberts Rd., go west on Roberts Rd. approximately 1 1/4 mile to Crystal Springs, turn left and then immediately right onto Catalina Circle Drive. Map